Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Dreams - Revisualization - Part 2


Collection of dreams from year 2011

Luck in Dream
He was very excited and happy. He was gifted a Benz car. “Let’s sell this car and use that money for buying house” he said to his brother. He was planning on how he can utilize the money. Suddenly he got a thought whether this is just his dream. Soon he finds and realizes this is just a dream. This whole sequence is a dream of my collegue Anand on Feb 11 early morning. Stating this dream to us he said even in dream our luck turns out a dream!

Dream within dream
My brother Yuvi is driving the bike very fast. Suddenly it seems like he lost his control and about to hit a median in the road. Frightened I woke up from the dream. I am confused and thought of getting up and started walking to the corridor of my house. I realized there's something strange. Wait? This is not my home. Did I really woke up? Am i still in dreaming? Is it a dream within a dream?

My school friends
The place is new, its not my home. I can see Noorul standing front of me. Smiled and I went inside the room. Surprised to see Prasanna is there. Next to Prasanna, John also standing there. I was happy to see them all. Excited and hugged John. Then i noticed Arjun is sitting near in a chair. I started a conversation with him. i looked to his opposite where i noticed two kids and a lady standing. I turned around to Arjun and asked him whether its his family. He nodded and said YES.

2 weeks later in another dream…
I'm meeting John though not sure about the location. I was really excited to see him after many years. I said him that I had a dream about him last week and also I all our abroad friends were in the dream. There's a girl sitting by his side. While I'm conversing to John, he still listening to me all, but looks half concentrated in my conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment